2012 Coaching Rates!
2012 Coaching Rates: Click here
What is Life Coaching?
I provide personal coaching to clients facing life transitions such as career changes, empty nesting, divorce, and retirement. Changing life circumstances call you to a brave new world. How will you answer the call? Your future can happen to you or you can make it happen. It takes self-knowledge, discipline and a sense of purpose to shape your future. Satisfying lives are not accidents. They are carefully planned and thoughtfully nurtured.
You have much greater potential to realize your gifts and talents than you take advantage of. Coaching provides a developmental process for self-discovery that results in a powerful pull toward realizing an exciting and meaningful future. As your coach I will help you harness the internal and external resources you need to move forward. You will do the “work” with my guidance and support.
You are ready to…
- Accept change and growth in your life
- Envision your desired future
- Think in new ways beyond your customary assumptions and preferences
- Design disciplined and responsible action plans
- Know yourself in deeper more profound ways
Life Coaching sessions ask you to focus on…
- Telling your life story. How did you get to where you are now?
- Discovering your passions and defining a life purpose
- Examining your life roles (e.g. family member, colleague, community member)
- Recognizing the assets of being the age you are
- Integrating learning as a way of being
- Dreaming, envisioning the next chapter of your life
- Setting goals and action plans leading toward that vision
- Confronting what holds you back
- Living your dream
Life Coaching sessions are by phone or in person.
I offer a free 30-minute interview to discuss your interest in life coaching and to provide you with a short coaching session demonstrating how life coaching works.
Clients interested in receiving life coaching generally sign a three-month life coaching contract. The three-month commitment is important in establishing the groundwork for sustainable life change. However, other schedules of service are also available.
Contact me for a free 30-minute Life Coaching interview